Please check back often. Updated January 18, 2021
Our Lady of Hope, as of November 23, 2020, has been designated as a COVID-19 Orange Zone. What this means is we are limited to the number of people we can have at any given Mass. To ensure we are following CDC and Diocesan protocols, we are asking that you register for Mass online at ourladyofhopesyr.org and select Mass Registration on the home page.
- Mass schedule
- Monday – Saturday 9:00am (Since there are a limited number of people attending, you do not need to register online, but please make sure that you sign in so we can maintain a list of those in attendance.
- Saturday, 4pm
- 8:15am and 10:15am
- Confessions, Saturday 3pm (and by appointment)
- All Masses will be held in the Church. Masses in the Grotto will resume in the spring, weather permitting.
- The 4pm Mass will be live-streamed to Facebook
- You must wear masks and use sanitizer upon arrival. Please bring your own sanitizer to be used prior to receiving Eucharist.
- Please check off your name on the registration list. Everyone coming into the Church must sign in. We are required to maintain lists of all those in attendance.
- Please sit in every other pew (they are marked)
- There will be no hymnals or missalettes, unless you bring your own.
- Please enter Church only from the parking lot entrance (other doors will be locked); You may exit from any door.
- There will be no collection taken up, please leave your offertory in the box at the parking lot entrance or consider signing up for online giving (ourladyofhopesyr.org and click on “Give Online”)
- Until social distancing is no longer necessary, the capacity of the church is about 112.
- Please sanitize hands, wear masks, stay 6ft apart in the Communion line and wait until moving away from the Eucharist minister to consume host.
- Parish ministries and meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice.
- The Parish Office is open 9am-3pm Monday-Thursday if you have any questions.
- We will keep everyone up to date about changes.